The greatest travel scavenger hunt
This is a fun & competitive race. Teams should play to win, but not at all costs. Our first goal is for you to enjoy the race, and second is the thrill of winning.
Challenges rotate team participation: one member cannot do two challenges in a row, and all members must do at least one challenge during the race. Challenge can be:
Physical - sweat it out with swimming, running, sports, etc.
Intellect - test your brain with trivia, math, riddles, etc
Speed - accomplish a task in the shortest time possible
Luck - Roll the dice in a game of chance
To be qualified, your team must be able to:
- able to pay the registration fee of $100 per team
- be competitive and adventurous with positive attitude
- be willing to exert yourself in mental and physical challenges
- have sufficient emotional, physical and psychological capacity to endure 2 days in various environments and conditions
- Agree to the rules, health & safety protocol, release of liability
- have minimum of 2 members and no more than 6
- drive your own vehicle, or request one if needed.
- fundraise extra to earn a bypass (support QYU youth programs)
$500 raised earns 1 challenge bypass
$1000 raised earns 3 challenge bypasses